*Due to COVID restrictions I am offering private yoga online via Zoom or FaceTime. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to set up a virtual session!
In a private session, I will work with you one-on-one:
- Learn proper alignment for your individual body and mind
- Explore pranayama (breathwork) and meditation
- Deepen your practice
- Learn yoga the way it was originally taught, in one-on-one sessions, tailored to your needs, abilities and goals.
- I offer specialty private sessions like Pre/Post Natal Yoga, Family Yoga, Yoga Tune Up, Therapeutics, and more!
- I am also available for yoga events like private parties, bachelorette/wedding day yoga,
“I have been taking private classes from Ashley and it has made tremendous improvement in my yoga practice and in my daily life. Since working with her I feel much more comfortable in my body. From getting in and out of my car, moving up and down from my desk at work, and standing in my kitchen to cook, I can feel the benefits of my practice. Ashley ‘s teaching mixes humor, spirituality, and a deep understanding of body mechanics. She challenges my practice while always being wary of my limitations (I have a weak back). Ashley makes yoga accessible while getting her students to the next level. I highly recommend her!” -Lauren
“Ashley is a wonderful teacher! She guided me with tailored prenatal instruction through all nine months of my pregnancy all the way up to just a couple days before I delivered my baby boy. I can’t recommend Ashley more highly- she was the influential force that helped me truly enjoy the practice of yoga the past few years!”